Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cubes and Package

My cubes and package brief final is the perfect example of what i get in a habit of doing. I want to finish a brief as soon as possible but still make it look good, when i rush it the latter rarely prevails. Lucky i've had great teachers slowing me down and making me draw out the design process (no pun intended)
Tonight i have finally cut out and constructed the final. It is no where near a uni folio standard piece of work, but for some reason i got lazy and still went along with it. I think i have come along way since the start of the year and have learnt a lot about the way to attack a design brief, i still procrastinate but i think in a slightly different way. I procrastinate by doing other work i like. If the work i am putting off doing isn't urgent i feel this is some what pliable and 'legal!'

No comments:

Post a Comment