Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Georges Antoni

Georges Antoni really inspired me at AGIdeas this year. His story how he accidently became a photographer amazed me. After talking about how he pretended to be his friend while his friend was away. He had bought a camera and done a mock photo shoot of his girlfriend as a joke. His girlfriend was a model overseas and was picking up the photos before she went to a fashion magazine office. She had the photos with her when a lady at the agency noticed and instantly hired him. At the end of this he said it's all about confidence. I strongly believe this. If you act confident people will believe you and even when you get caught out they will most likely be positive about your confidence and keep you on.
His work is also quite amazing, the lighting and the colours are phenomonal. Photography is going to be in my top three preferences and i think if i get into the industry it will be doing fashion photography or possibly documentry photography.
I feel fashion photography would be my main choice because i love portraiture and quite interested in fashion mainly due to my sister having studied fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment